AHLAN WASAHLAN WAMARHABAN BIKUM!

Welcome to my humble blog. Please give comments about my blog, especially the content and the grammar part :)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Travel Industry

This is my first time ever, writing a blog. A very simple blog I think, but I do not mind. Or the Arabs say, "Ana La Ubaali" :)



Extensive and sophisticated blog is not my priority right now, as I am just writing to release some stress that I carry day by day. Thus, I will now start my blog by discussing an interesting topic, that is travel industry ( lame introduction, I must admit)



I have come to know the travel industry by accident. As I was reading an english newspaper ( NST, I think do) during lunch at Kelana Jaya, I found an interesting Ministry of Tourism advertisement. It was about a fully sponsored 5 months Tour Guide course WITH an an additional international language course. The language must be for tourism purpose, and I chose Arabic from the list as I did have some basic knowledge in the language. I called the officer and after few weeks I think, I was selected to be the first fully sponsored tour guide course badge! That was how I stumbled upon the travel industry.



Achtung!! Please correct my spelling and English if you find any error in my writings, thank you all!  


2 comments:

Please leave a comment. Thank you :)