AHLAN WASAHLAN WAMARHABAN BIKUM!

Welcome to my humble blog. Please give comments about my blog, especially the content and the grammar part :)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tour Guide 101

November 2010

This month will be critically remembered as I began doing tour guiding starting that month. A lot of things happened and done starting end of October to this near end of November 2010. But the most unforgettable experience was leading foreign tourists for tours in Malaysia.

I had experienced all the good and bad things in tour guiding in this month. Some got me going and some just simply ruined not only my day, but the whole WEEK!!

Tour Guide, easy job...?

Think again! This job is certainly NOT for the people who are introverted (though can be trained) and weak hearted. While being a tour guide comes with A LOT of perks such as discounts on hotel price, free 5 star dining, discounts on goods purchased and enjoying commissions on sales, the job comes with a lot of pressure and hard work. I believe every work consists some element of hard work and pressure, but this one is very different from the jobs I did before.

Mom called, I must get down. Probably it's dinner so I don't want to miss good food. Till we meet again, bye bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you :)